Friday, June 13, 2008

Spa Day

Morgan has been wanting to go to the spa since we arrived here.  So Kathryn and I took Morgan and Emily yesterday for manicures.  This was a special treat for their graduation day.  Morgan was seated on the end, Emily was next to her on my left, and Kathryn was on my right.  Emily had her nail design approved by Kathryn then Morgan showed me what she wanted.  I thought she showed me a simple design that was white with pale blue.  Very pretty and simple.  But when she was done and she walked over to show me her nails, I was shocked!  I said "Is that BLACK?!?!?!"  She nodded.  Then I said, "Wait 'til your Daddy sees that."  Sure enough when Mark got home he said "That's the last time you're doing that!!"  

Morgan is very proud of her manicure and she thinks it looks beautiful.  But I think we'll be sticking with home manicures in Tinkerbell Pink from now on.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! Oh, I mean black....nails? She is sure a dare devil! Did you ever think? She is sure growing up a beautiful young lady...with black fingernails!?!? Haaaa....
XXX's & OOO's Aunt Linny